Ingredients: Serves 6
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano, leaves crushed
- 2 1/2 cup cooked chicken, chopped *(I used rotisserie chicken)
- 1 cup Mexi cheese, shredded
- 2 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 6 ProteinUP Flatout Wraps
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Toppings: shredded cheese, avocado, salsa, Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix chicken, salsa, cumin, oregano, cheese, onions and Greek yogurt in a medium bowl.
- Place about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture towards the bottom of a long end of each wrap.
- Fold opposite sides over filling.
- Roll up from the bottom and place seam-side down on a baking sheet or silpat.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Bake at 400°F for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Flip halfway through. *I cooked mine at 400°F on convection bake until they were crispy, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with cheese, green onion, avocado, Greek yogurt and salsa.
Recipe inspired by KitchMe.