Don’t let the cottage cheese fool you, these are amazing! Even my picky 9 year old, who hates cottage cheese, asks for seconds!
- 2 cups shredded chicken, I use rotisserie
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 12 taco sized tortillas
- 2 cups Mexi blend shredded cheese, divided
- 2 (10 ounce) cans red enchilada sauce
- 1 can black olives, chopped
- Mix chicken, taco seasoning, yogurt, 1 cup cheese, salt, pepper and 1/2 cup enchilada sauce together in a medium bowl.
- Pour enough enchilada sauce into the 9×13 baking dish to cover the bottom to prevent tortillas from sticking.
- Place a spoonful of mixture into each tortilla. Roll tortillas and place seam down in the 9×13 pan. Top with enchilada sauce, remaining cheese and black olives.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly and enchiladas are heated through. .
I don’t always end up with 12 enchiladas, it just depends on how full you fill each one. I also tend to use the Mission Low-Carb tortillas for dinner.
Original recipe inspiration from All Recipes.