- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken (rotisserie chicken works great for this)
- ½ cup Mexican cheese blend ( or mozzarella)
- 1 avocado diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- 4 large tortillas
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Mix the shredded chicken, cheese, cilantro, and the diced avocados.
- Lay a tortilla flat on a plate and add ¼ of the mixture towards the bottom center of the tortilla. Fold in the sides, then the bottom and roll towards the top.
- Pour 1 tablespoon oil into a heated pan. Place all four tortillas on the pan and cook for 2 minutes on medium- high heat. Flip on the other side and cook for another minutes or until the the burritos are golden in color.
- *If you have a George Foreman grill or panini press, it is perfect for making these wraps instead of the heated pan.
Recipe adapted from Gimme Delicious Food.