Fish is such an easy and quick dinner, and good for you too! My go-to recipe for fish is a panko crusted fish, but this recipe is great for when you are short on time.
- 4 boneless skinless salmon fillets
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup butter, at room temperature
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- fresh thyme or parsley, for garnish
- Pat salmon dry. Place in a greased 9×13″ baking dish.
- In a small bowl mix butter, Italian seasoning, and garlic. Pour over salmon.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, until salmon is flaky or meat thermometer reads 145°F.
- Drizzle fresh lemon juice over the top and serve immediately.
Recipe inspiration found at le Creme de la Crumb.
Don’t let the cottage cheese fool you, these are amazing! Even my picky 9 year old, who hates cottage cheese, asks for seconds!
- 2 cups shredded chicken, I use rotisserie
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 12 taco sized tortillas
- 2 cups Mexi blend shredded cheese, divided
- 2 (10 ounce) cans red enchilada sauce
- 1 can black olives, chopped
- Mix chicken, taco seasoning, yogurt, 1 cup cheese, salt, pepper and 1/2 cup enchilada sauce together in a medium bowl.
- Pour enough enchilada sauce into the 9×13 baking dish to cover the bottom to prevent tortillas from sticking.
- Place a spoonful of mixture into each tortilla. Roll tortillas and place seam down in the 9×13 pan. Top with enchilada sauce, remaining cheese and black olives.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly and enchiladas are heated through. .
I don’t always end up with 12 enchiladas, it just depends on how full you fill each one. I also tend to use the Mission Low-Carb tortillas for dinner.
Original recipe inspiration from All Recipes.
Ingredients: Serves 6
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano, leaves crushed
- 2 1/2 cup cooked chicken, chopped *(I used rotisserie chicken)
- 1 cup Mexi cheese, shredded
- 2 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 6 ProteinUP Flatout Wraps
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Toppings: shredded cheese, avocado, salsa, Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix chicken, salsa, cumin, oregano, cheese, onions and Greek yogurt in a medium bowl.
- Place about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture towards the bottom of a long end of each wrap.
- Fold opposite sides over filling.
- Roll up from the bottom and place seam-side down on a baking sheet or silpat.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Bake at 400°F for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Flip halfway through. *I cooked mine at 400°F on convection bake until they were crispy, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with cheese, green onion, avocado, Greek yogurt and salsa.
Recipe inspired by KitchMe.