Fish is such an easy and quick dinner, and good for you too! My go-to recipe for fish is a panko crusted fish, but this recipe is great for when you are short on time.
- 4 boneless skinless salmon fillets
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup butter, at room temperature
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- fresh thyme or parsley, for garnish
- Pat salmon dry. Place in a greased 9×13″ baking dish.
- In a small bowl mix butter, Italian seasoning, and garlic. Pour over salmon.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, until salmon is flaky or meat thermometer reads 145°F.
- Drizzle fresh lemon juice over the top and serve immediately.
Recipe inspiration found at le Creme de la Crumb.